I am showing you two great ways to use my meatball recipe. Up first is my meatball pizza with arugula. It’s a good way to stretch a buck with ground meat. This pizza also uses my no-rise crust, so it can make dinner in about an hour or less. Can also be seen on Foodgawker.com
One pizza crust
- 4-6 meatballs cut in slices
- pizza sauce (I crushed some tomatoes over medium high heat with garlic, salt and pepper, letting them cook and burst. Once softened, I mashed into crushed tomatoes. Takes about 3 medium size tomatoes)
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese
- For arugula topping-handful of arugula leaves (about a cup)
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp crushed red peppers and salt and pepper mixed together
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough and top with pizza sauce, meatballs and mozzarella.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is brown and melty.
- Once cooked add arugula topping and serve.