Treat yourself to a homemade cookie with my Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (as always, sharing is optional)
Summer is almost over folks. We have back to school, Fall sweaters, and football to look forward to. And cookies, we have cookies! My recipe for Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a great after school snack, perfect for the lunchbox, or a late night snack for you! My peanut butter chocolate chip cookies will definitely be going into a care package off to college for my daughter. Five ingredients, all staples in the pantry, and you are in for a delicious treat!Five ingredients make delicious and simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! Recipe on bakesinslippers.com… Click To Tweet
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Combine first four ingredients into a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon or your fingers, roll dough into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Using tine of fork press down lightly to make an indent.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in a room temp food safe container for up to four days.
- Leftover dough can be frozen for three months.
And just like life, your cookies do not have to be perfect (just delicious!)