*While I was provided product for this post, all opinions and recipes are my own.
For the main dishes for my Plugra party I wanted to showcase the fun of having a Summer get-together. So I went with a slider bar and crunchy hash brown casserole. You want to make sure that you have something that you can transport easily (in case you are taking the dish to another house) and something you can make ahead (make this up to a few hours before, refrigerate and bake when ready. Just add a few minutes to baking time or take out about 15 minutes before putting into the oven).Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole made with @plugrabutter! Great #summer #recipe Click To Tweet
Cheese, ham, crunchy cornflakes and of course Plugra butter make this a dish that won’t last long on your table!
- 1 10¾ oz can condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (can use light or full fat)
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup cooked ham - diced (can also use deli ham and dice up)
- 1 cup American cheese - cubed or shredded
- ¼ cup onion - chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 3 T Plugra unsalted butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Cream of Chicken soup and sour cream.
- Stir in hash browns, ham, cheese, onion, and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 2-quart square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cornflakes and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.